VRLA (Tubular plate, Gel)
Tubular Gel VRLA Battery
The Tubular gel VRLA battery offered by HBL is a proven product, designed to meet the demanding needs of many diverse applications. These batteries are technologically advanced and are ideal for regular cycling and deep discharge requirements of Telecom BTS sites. These batteries offer excellent cycle life (much higher than Flat plate AGM VRLA batteries) and good performance under partial state of charge operation. Tubular Gel VRLA batteries are highly suitable for telecom BTS sites having unreliable grid power or sites without grid power.
These batteries are maintenance free* and do not require a temperature controlled environment. This allows the network operator to save significantly on energy costs (OPEX) that will be incurred in cooling a network site. These batteries also offer a faster recharge capability to save on diesel generator running time after deep discharge cycles - further cutting down on fuel cost (OPEX) and thus lowering the payback period.
- Tubular positive plates - proven cycling and deep cycling capabilities.
- Gelled electrolyte - no stratification and no failure due to PSOC, better heat dissipation.
- Valve regulated - no water top up during service life.
- Antimony free alloy - longer shelf life because of very low self discharge.
- High pressure die cast spine grids - rate of grid corrosion is very low & hence higher float life.
- Supplied in filled and charged condition - 100% capacity on first discharge.
- Versatile in mounting - can be mounted both in horizontal and vertical orientation.
- 12V - 40Ah, 80Ah, 100Ah, 120Ah, 16
- 2V - 200Ah to 1250Ah (Parallel models up to 5000Ah can be offered)
- Base Transceiver Station (BTS)
- Base Switches (BSC)
- Data Centers
- Rural Electrification
- Street Lighting
- Home Lighting
- Offshore Platforms
- Hybrid Power Systems
- Navigational Aids
For inquiry please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.