HBL is one of few companies to supply Aircraft Batteries in the three main technologies generally used for Aircraft Starting (On-board)
- Lead Acid - Sealed Maintenance Free.
- Sintered Plate Nickel Cadmium.
- Silver Zinc.
HBL aircraft batteries satisfy required form, fit, and function interface and environment standards of original batteries. Customized design and development is possible where Volume and Value are justified where ever applicable.
These batteries are approved by:
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA, USA).
- Interstate Aviation Committee (Russia).
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA).
- Centre for Military Airworthiness and Certification (CEMILAC, India).
- Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA, India).
OEM approved for Bombardier Learjet 85, Israel Aerospace Industries and LET Czech republic – Zodiac Aerospace France [in final stages of approval]
HBL batteries conform to various Standards like RTCA DO-293a, MIL 8565, IEC 60952, MIL-PRF-81757, BS EN 2570 and JS55555. HBL has been supplying various Aircraft Batteries to customers across the world.
HBL has the confidence of numerous civilian and military customers around the world, we would be pleased to hear from new customers. Please contact us with your needs at firstname.lastname@example.org